Spruce Creek Flight Physicals, PA
140 Piper Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32128, USA
Telephone: (386) 322-9030
1. South on Clyde Morris (about 5 miles)-(or exit I-95 at exit 256 and west on Dunlawton/Taylor
for 2 miles)
2. Right (west) on Dunlawton (Dustin’s Barbeque on corner).
3. After Dunlawton goes under I-95, continue west for 2 miles, “Spruce Creek Fly-In” will be on your left.
4. Stop at the Guard House – tell guard you are going to see “Dr Sherman” at “140 Piper Blvd” and ask for a map. The guard will ask to see your driver’s license.
5. Leave the Guard House, go straight and turn left at the second stop sign onto Country Club Drive (go straight at the first stop sign).
6. Go about ½ mile, past the Country Club on the left and past 4 town houses on the left. Turn left (no stop sign) onto Seclusion Drive.
7. You will come to a stop sign, which is Cessna Blvd, the main taxiway at the airport.
8. Proceed straight across Cessna, turning left at the far side in the traffic lane. Airplanes have the right of way! When you come to the corner, look across the taxiway. You will see 2 rows of hangers that are beige and brown in color. The taxiway between the hangers is Piper Blvd. 9. We are located in the right row of hangers half way down. Park behind the right bank of hangers in the grass (do not park on Piper Blvd). There will be a sign that says “FAA Medicals” and the doors are numbered.
FROM NORTH OR SOUTH OF DAYTONA:
1. Take I-95 towards Daytona and get off at exit #256 (Port Orange) and head west on Taylor Road (if you were southbound on I-95, turn right; if you were northbound on I-95, turn left).
2. Go 2 miles and Spruce Creek Fly-In will be on your left.
3. Go to step 4 above